Step by step guide to rating your installer on YouGen
Posted by Cathy Debenham on 22 May 2012 at 10:50 am
Word of mouth is the best way to find good products and services, whatever the subject. Here at YouGen we aim to amplify word of mouth, by putting it on the internet. The more feedback a company gets, the better the picture prospective customers will have.
So here's a guide to how to rate your installer on YouGen.
1. Log in, or sign up on the site. We ask you to do this so that we can check that reviews are genuine. We guarantee that we won't contact you again, unless you give us permission to do so. We will never share your data with anyone else.
If you are registering for the first time, we will send you an email with a link to click to verify your account.
2. Click on Recommend your supplier, to find your installer. If your installer has given you a link to their page, go straight to that.
3. Click on Recommend this company. It's easy to spot as it has a blue symbol with a tick in it.
4. Complete the form. Remember one star is for bad performance; five stars is for excellence.
5. The most useful parts of the feedback are the comments you leave to back up the scores. They are what really help people get a picture of how well the company looks after you, and what their sales process is like. Think about what it was they did that made you score them the way you have.
6. When you are happy with what you've written, press submit and it will go live on the website.
7. You can come back and edit it later if you wish. We're particularly keen for people to come back after a year or so, when they know how well it's performing and update their review.
8. If the company you want to leave feedback for is not already a member, you can still leave a review. However, it won't go live on the site until they are a paid-up member. We will invite them to join - and we'd love it if you would encourage them to do so too.By Cathy Debenham
If you have a question about anything in the above blog, please ask it in the comments section below.
0 comments - read them below or add one