Solar Power UK announces seminar programme
Posted by Cathy Debenham on 7 August 2012 at 8:56 am
Solar Power UK is proud to announce its 2012 seminar programme.
At Solar Power UK in 2012, you can gain access to more than 80 practical and valuable presentations in three dedicated seminar halls. Across 14 carefully constructed half day sessions you will hear from the industry's leading experts that will provide you with the information you need to grow your business in solar and green solutions.
Highlights from the programme include:
• The UK market, its policies and how global market trends will affect your business
• Best-practice models for skills, marketing and selling solar
• Technology and innovation for domestic and utility sized installations
• Ensuring the most cutting-edge installations through smart metering and energy storage
• The Green Deal explained – a practical focus for your business and the accreditation and training you will need
• Green Deal solutions for your installation projects
• Procurement, supply chains and the future for public installations
• Commercial and domestic solar thermal and RHI
• The revival of large-scale solar: development, planning, design and installation
• Commercial installations and how you can grow your market share
View the full programme online. Seminar tickets cost just £50 + VAT and include light refreshments.
Registration for the exhibition, with full access to all feature areas, is free of charge. Register today and book your seminar tickets online to ensure you are part of the UK’s solar future.
YouGen is a media partner of Solar Power UK 2012. Cathy is speaking in the PV hall on Wednesday morning.
If you have a question about anything in the above blog, please ask it in the comments section below.
0 comments - read them below or add one