Solar Power UK takes to the road again - coming soon to a place near you!
Posted by Cathy Debenham on 15 January 2013 at 9:25 am
How to improve the way you sell and promote your solar business will be the focus of this year's Solar Power UK Roadshows. In February, the series of seven, half-day events will take place in locations across the UK. I am delighted to have been invited to join the speaker panel again this year.
Each seminar will provide an accessible opportunity for SME installer businesses to learn more about all the latest tips and topics essential for running a successful solar business in 2013.
The series will kick off at Sandown Racecourse with a talk by DECC minister for climate change Greg Barker MP
The theme for the roadshows is restarting the market. Key topics include:
• DECC briefings on the latest tariffs, performance of systems, return on investment, future proofing against electricity price increases
• A full introduction and update to the latest MCS guide – (due to be released this month)
• Selling solar and making your business profitable in a challenging economic period with a reduced feed-in tariff (FIT)
• Top tips on marketing, customer relationship management, business models, warranties and finance options
• The Green Deal evolution and what it means for your business
Speakers will include Ray Noble of the STA, Martin Cotterell, Sundog Energy and MCS Steering Group, Cathy Debenham, YouGen and more to be announced.
Ticket prices are £60 + VAT with a special discounted price of £45 + VAT for MCS accredited delegates.
Dates and locations for Solar Power UK Roadshows 2013
7 February Sandown Park Racecourse , Esher, Surrey
15 February Thirsk Racecourse, North Yorkshire
20 February Liberty Stadium, Swansea
27 February Leicester Racecourse, Leicestershire
28 February Exeter Racecourse, DevonBy Cathy Debenham
If you have a question about anything in the above blog, please ask it in the comments section below.
0 comments - read them below or add one