Get YouGen discounts for the South West's biggest renewables and energy efficiency event
Posted by NicoleYouGen on 18 February 2013 at 2:37 pm
The Renewable Energy Marketplace (REM) is the Southwest's biggest energy event covering renewables, energy efficiency and generation. It returns to Westpoint, Exeter on 19 March 2013.
Whether you're a homeowner considering a solar installation, a business owner looking to cut energy costs, a community group looking to make your area more sustainable or a renewables business looking to network or exhibit, there will be something for you at the REM. There are three main elements to the day: an exhibition, workshops and a conference.
Attendees have the opportunity to:
- Meet over 100 installers and suppliers showcasing the latest products and services
- Hear about important energy initiatives and policies including RHI, FIT and Green Deal
- Find out the best ways to reduce energy costs
- Learn from others who have installed these technologies
- See live demonstrations of technologies and techniques
YouGen is partnering with RegenSW in the installer zone run an informal drop-in session for installers. Cathy Debenham and Gilly Jones will be on hand to answer their questions on marketing.
• Construction Sector learn about sustainable retrofitting, and the range of new technologies for renewables and efficiency.
• Community Groups learn more about all things concerned with renewable energy projects in your community.
• Businesses learn about Government’s Feed-in-Tariff or Renewable Heat Incentive. The right renewable project could become a source of revenue in its own right.
• Landowner and farmers learn how to exploit the renewable energy potential of your land with everything you need to know on the technologies available and the government incentives on offer - on one day in one place.
• Public sector organisations learn about the different technologies and schemes that are out there, along with the chance to ask the experts questions about your own projects.
• Tourism businesses learn about not just saving on energy bills but also providing a marketing edge by attracting and impressing customers who share a concern for the environment.
Book your place now for the exibition and workshops here.
Use the discount code 'YouGen' to get £5 off the ticket price of £15.
The Renewable Energy Marketplace Conference will take place alongside the event and exhibit. This is your chance to be part of the debate on the future of renewables, energy efficiency, and generation. Speakers include:
Rachel Solomon Williams, head of strategy, Office for Renewable Energy Deployment, DECC, will share all you need to know about the fast changing government energy policy. Covering the latest on the Feed-in Tariff, the changes to the Renewable Heat Incentive and progress of the Green Deal.
Merlin Hyman, chief executive of RegenSW will share his top 10 tips for future government energy policy, giving insight into what to look out for in the months ahead.
Be part of the Big Energy Debate: everyone agrees we want to be warm in the winter and the lights to come on when we flick a switch, but that’s where the consensus stops. The debate on where we get our energy from in the future provokes strong views. The Renewable Energy Marketplace will bring together some leading thinkers on energy policy to debate these key issues with you.
The conference runs from 10.30 - 13.30 leaving you time to go around the exhibition and meet the exhibitors. Book your place now for the conference here.
Use the discount code 'YouGenConference' to get £10 off the ticket price of £55.
Exhibit at the Renewable Energy Marketplace
With more than 1,200 landowners, businesses, community groups, owners of public buildings, investors and the general public expected to attend, exhibiting at the REM is a great way of promoting your business. Get more information and book your space now here.
YouGen members receive a 10 % discount off the RegenSW member and non-member rates. Use the discount code 'YouGenMember'.
If you have a question about anything in the above blog, please ask it in the comments section below.
0 comments - read them below or add one