Win new business in 2015 with Solar Energy UK Installer Roadshow
Posted by Cathy Debenham on 16 January 2015 at 2:25 pm
Solar Energy UK Installer Roadshow is a series of half day seminars that provide an accessible, educational opportunity for SME and commercial installers to learn more about all the latest trade essentials for running a successful solar business in the upcoming year. YouGen members get a 20% discount on the ticket price.
Each roadshow will take a look at how solar installers can:
- Make use of new technologies and work within the policy framework to generate new business opportunities
- How to sell solar to a business
- Address the UK’s current commercial rooftops opportunity
- Keep abreast with evolving standards such as MCS, finance and how the industry can improve ‘quality’ overall to the benefit of installer businesses, customers and the longevity of the industry.
Bookings are open across various key locations across the UK outlined below:
- Tuesday 10 February – Surrey
- Wednesday 11 February – Somerset
- Thursday 12 February – Manchester
- Tuesday 24 February - Edinburgh
- Wednesday 25 February - Yorkshire
- Thursday 26 February - Leicester
For partnerships, sponsorship and general information, please contact email@example.com
We hope to welcome you at a Roadshow in February!
YouGen is a media partner of Solar Energy UK
More information about Solar Electricity on YouGen.
Need help with any Jargon?
By Cathy Debenham
If you have a question about anything in the above blog, please ask it in the comments section below.
0 comments - read them below or add one