27 Eldon Business Park
EvoEnergy is one of the largest independent solar installers in the UK. With a head office in Nottingham and regional offices in London, Bristol, Plymouth, Halifax and Surrey, we design and install solar photovoltaic (PV) systems for homes and businesses around the country.
Our CEO Kevin Hard founded the company in 2007, after studying his PhD at the Institute of Sustainable Energy Technologies at the University of Nottingham. An expert in solar PV, he built the company around a team of highly skilled, like-minded professionals, all passionate about delivering appropriate and technically excellent systems.
From the beginning, EvoEnergy has paired solar expertise with first-rate customer service. Our approach has earned us an enviable reputation and several top industry awards, including the Renewable Energy Association’s Installer of the Year 2011. We are recommended by Which? magazine and consumer website moneysavingexpert.com.
How we work
Company Type: Installer, Wholesaler,
Markets we work in: Community, Domestic, New build, Private sector, Public sector, Renovation, Retrofit,
Products we supply: Our solar experts design bespoke solar PV systems to suit each customer's home and energy needs, and every installation is overseen by a dedicated project manager. We work with trusted suppliers like Sanyo, Suntech, Sunpower, KACO and SMA.
Site visits and quotes: There are five simple steps to installing with us:
1. Get in touch by phone or via our website. We'll take a look at your home and roof to see whether solar power is suitable for you, and give you a call back.
2. We'll send you a quote explaining the various options open to you, then arrange a site survey to inspect your roof and electrics.
3. We'll draw up design plans and, when you've chosen what to go for, arrange an install date.
4. The installation will take one or two days depending on your system and roof. The whole process will be overseen by a dedicated on-site project manager.
5. Your local advisor will get in touch to make sure you're happy with your system, and explain your Feed-in Tariff form.
After sales service: After the install, we're happy to spend time answering your questions and helping you get the best from your system.
When installed properly, solar PV systems require very little maintenance. All our installations carry a five-year warranty, so in the unlikely event that you have any problems or loss of performance we'll quickly put things right. All our systems have High Power output guarantees.
Need to know information
Date established: May 2007
MCS certification: Yes
MCS Scheme Installer
MCS Number N1C2071
Certified bodies: NICEIC,
NB: to be certain that this information is up to date check on the MCS website before you go ahead.
Certified technologies: Solar electricity,
Environmental policy? Yes
Accredited environmental management scheme? None
Do you measure your company's carbon footprint? No
Trade Bodies: NICEIC,
Other certification schemes: NICIEC - Electrician's Certification Scheme, RECC (Renewable Energy Consumer Code),
Insurance policies in place to protect consumers?: Employers liability, Public / Product liability, Contractors All Risks, Professional Indemnity.
Last recommended on: Dec 4th 2015 by chrisskepper