Recommend this company Add to shortlist
We are a sister company to Parkinson Restorations Ltd and cover the South West quarter of London and surrounding areas providing our clients with the installation of energy saving and energy generating technologies, providing access to government funding and incentives.
Such technologies cover:
- solar thermal – generating hot water from the sun to use in domestic hot water or heating
- solar photo voltaic – generating electricity from the sun to use in your home and also sell surplus back to the grid
- ground and air source heat pumps to us the energy of the sun already absorbed by the atmosphere and the earth to provide hot water and heating
- warm water and electric underfloor heating systems, as well as traditional radiators and high efficiency boilers
- Internal and cavity wall insulation to retain the energy within your home and keep out the cold
- External wall insulation and coloured rendering to also retain the energy within your home but also provide a very decorative and hardwearing shell to your home
- Loft insulation to retain energy
- Water harvesting from rain water to be reused for the garden or grey water typically from washing to be reused to flush toilets for example.
Both our companies are driven by excellence in every field and by utilising our services you gain from our skill across the whole project, meaning a seamless integration of your own energy production, the efficiency of your home and the development and improvement of your property under a single point of contact.
Our parent company Parkinson Restorations Ltd (and therefore this business too), is a long standing member of Checkatrade, the organisation committed to eradicating rogue trades. The people within both businesses are the same individuals; therefore the feedback within this site refers to the quality of service you can expect when you commission us for your works.
Our core values are strengthened with comments from previous and existing customers, including before and after pictures of not just renewable technologies we have installed but the whole range of services we offer.
How we work
Company Type: Installer, Building services, Electrician, Heating engineer / plumber,
Markets we work in: Domestic, New build, Private sector, Renovation,
Need to know information
Date established: 2003
MCS certification: Yes
MCS Scheme Installer
MCS Number NIC3653
Certified bodies: NICEIC,
NB: to be certain that this information is up to date check on the MCS website before you go ahead.
Certified technologies: Heat pumps, Solar electricity, Solar thermal,
Environmental policy? Yes
Accredited environmental management scheme? None
Do you measure your company's carbon footprint? No
Trade Bodies: NICEIC,
Other certification schemes: Green Deal Installer, NICIEC - Electrician's Certification Scheme, RECC (Renewable Energy Consumer Code),
Insurance policies in place to protect consumers?: £10m of employers liability and £2m of public liability insurances provides peace of mind, and after completion of works, a comprehensive guarantee is offered on all parts and labour. Provided FREE with every contract is an insurance policy covering: 1) deposit payment protection 2) work in progress cover 3) post completion guarantee