Uk Energy Solution
Uk Energy Solution is a Uk based solar company that specialises in design and install of solar photovoltaic system across the Uk.
We have offices in London, Lancashire and Somerset.
The company benefits of the support of the Groupe Solution Energie (Offices in France, Belgium and Germany ) which currently has more than 12,000 photovoltaic installations in the sector, and has recorded more than 60% growth since January 2012.
With more than 150,000 visits to customers to analyse their potential for energy independence, the Group has logged the equivalent of 170,000 photovoltaic orders on the European residential market.
How we work
Company Type: Installer,
Markets we work in: Domestic, Retrofit,
Products we supply: Our solar experts design bespoke solar PV systems to suit each customer's home and energy needs, every installation has its own project manager, we supply ONLY THE TOP END PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET :
- Q Cells panels ( german manufacturing )
- Enphase micro inverters ( for better production instead of string inverters )
- Enphase battery to store the energy you dont use.
Site visits and quotes: few easy steps :
1. Get in touch by phone or via our website. We'll take a look at your home and roof to see whether solar power is suitable for you, and give you a call back.
2. We'll send you a quote explaining the various options open to you, then arrange a site survey to inspect your roof and electrics.
3. We'll draw up design plans and, when you've chosen what to go for, arrange an install date.
4. The installation will take one or two days depending on your system and roof. The whole process will be overseen by a dedicated on-site project manager.
5.we send you all the paperwork you need for your installation, warranties, AND we pre fill your FEED IN TARIFF FORMS so you dont have to worry about putting the wrong informations !
After sales service: Dont hesitate to contact us if you have any questions,
Our system are guaranty so if you have any problems regarding your installation, give us a call and our team of trained professional will come and fix it.
Need to know information
Date established: 2014
MCS certification: Yes
MCS Scheme Installer
MCS Number NIC5399
Certified bodies: NICEIC,
NB: to be certain that this information is up to date check on the MCS website before you go ahead.
Certified technologies: Heat pumps, Solar electricity,
Environmental policy? Yes
Accredited environmental management scheme? None
Do you measure your company's carbon footprint? No
Trade Bodies: NICEIC,
Other certification schemes: NICIEC - Electrician's Certification Scheme, RECC (Renewable Energy Consumer Code), Solar Keymark,
Insurance policies in place to protect consumers?: Employers liability Public / Product liability Insurance backed guaranty ( with HIES )
Last recommended on: Aug 23rd 2017 by Rick R